Right now, you are probably like, “what is the use of charcoal making machine to me, anyway?”
Hold on. Chill.
Let’s get down to some background basics, shall we?
Everything can be traced to the biomass industry, and the word biomass either refers to the total quantity of organisms in a particular area or the organic matter that is used for electricity (power) generation. So, we will use the second definition.
Not only is the biomass industry one of the largest sources of energy in the world with an approximate production of 160 billion tons every year (it is the fourth-largest source of energy after natural gas), it is an industry to look out for because of its sustainability. The 21st-century society is looking for ways to create efficient and sustainable sources of energy, one that would pose no detriment to the ecosystem, and as such they see biomass as a good option.
It is very efficient because it emits no harmful carbon dioxide, it is clean, and because it is a renewable source like solar and wind, it has a wide distribution span and costs the environment little to nothing.
So, what are the main sources of this biomass? They are organic waste, agriculture, and forestry. However, it is important to note that if these resources are not managed effectively, it can be detrimental to the environment by polluting it and producing harmful gases.
What charcoal making machines aim to do is to transform this biomass into energy. It uses biomass resources (or materials) in its carbonization process, and these materials must contain carbon. They include rice husks, wood chips, coconut shells, palm straws, palm kernels, etc. The beautiful thing is that there are very common, cost-effective, and have high-value, which makes biomass energy very affordable.
Statistics have shown that the world will delve into green and sustainable energy in the coming years, so the earlier you invest in a charcoal making machine, the better for you… for everyone.
So, what are the benefits of investing in a charcoal making machine?
- Easy operation and continuous production: Most people see the charcoal making machine and get scared, believing that it is extremely difficult to operate or that they need special training, but that it is not the case. Charcoal making machines are quite easy to operate, and you are sure of continuous production.
- Healthy carbon content: The carbon produced from the charcoal making machine is about 60%, a healthy amount. Furthermore, there is no smoke or odor during burning. Great, isn’t it?
- Cost of labor is low: Unlike conventional methods, the cost of operating the charcoal making machine is low, so you get to save both time and money.
- Brilliant sealing effect: The carbonization machine and other parts are designed to resist very high temperatures and wear. So, the sealing effect is superb.
- It is designed to fit individual customer needs. What can be better than this?
Get more information here https://www.tomoregreen.com/charcoal-making-machine/