Creality is one of the leading manufacturers of 3D printing solutions across the globe. The company manufactures different types of 3D printers, each of which is more advanced than the other. The most recent product by Creality 3D printing solutions is the Ender-3 printer. This 3D printer was ranked as the second-best 3D printer in 2019 by Forbes. The Ender-3 Forbes Rank has been received with a lot of positivity from numerous users who can attest to the impeccable quality of this device. Some of the features of Ender-3 that make it stand out in the industry are the fact that it is easy to assemble and very efficient. In this post, we discuss the factors that make the best 3D printers in the market.
Suitable features of 3D printers
- Ease of assembly
Concerning the ease and modes of assembly, there are two types of 3D printers.
- Assembled 3D printers- these are printing devices that come from the manufacturers while wholly assembled. The printers are the most preferred in the market because they eliminate the gruesome task of having to construct a printer. Most users prefer this type of printer also because they are easy to use.
- DIY 3D printers– these are printing machines that require the user to assemble them once they are purchased. Constructing a 3D printer from scratch can, however, be a difficult task. However, companies that sell DIY 3D printers offer instructions that make the job easy. It is, however, essential to choose one whose instructions are straightforward.
The choice of which printer to choose relies on personal preferences and the ease at which you can assemble the machine.
- Type of 3D printer
There are three main types of 3D printers. They include:
- FDM- FDM (Fuse Deposition Modelling) are printers that are used to make objects layer by layer. This type of printer is the most commonly used type of printer in the market.
- SLS- SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) are printers that use lasers as well as powders to create a layer of printed material. Unlike the first type, this type of printer is more expensive.
- Stereolithography- this is a type of printer that uses ultraviolet light beams to harden a mode. The print objects developed from this type of printers are high-quality, hence the high cost of getting the printer. However, due to the cost and complexity, this type of printer is not as common as its counterparts.
- Compatibility with printing materials
There are several types of 3D printing materials in the market. Various kinds of 3Dprinting machines are designed for a specific type of material. It is always wise to choose a device that is compatible with more than one kind of material.
When choosing the most suitable product, it is always wise to look into the customer reviews. These reviews will help you to make an informed decision as to which is the best product. In addition to this, the cost of the printer determines the type and the brand of the device that you select.